- Regular preventive dentistry steps taken at home and combined with regular trips to your dentist can stop cavities, enamel wear and gum disease while reducing the risk of secondary problems caused by poor oral health.
- Keep these tips in mind
- Regular dental exams (every 6 months)
- Professional Cleaning / Scaling
- Daily brushing and flossing
- Replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet low in surgery and acidic foods
- Our dental clinics can handle most dental emergencies. A dental emergency could range from a tooth that has been knocked out or loosened to something as common as a persistent toothache. If you experience a severe tooth pain or emergency at any time during your normal daily routine, please stop by any one of our branches and we will get you taken care of immediately.
Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Restorative dentistry is the combined management of oral health in order to restore the mouth to a functional and aesthetically pleasing state. Our restorative, cosmetic, and orthodontic specialists seek to give you a perfect, healthy smile.
- Oral surgery, in its simplest form, is surgery having to do with the mouth or jaw. A few conditions that may require surgery are impacted teeth loss, facial injury, and unequal jaw growth. The need for an oral surgery can be a scary and confusing time, but United Dental Group is here to help! if you have been told that you need an oral questions, feel free to contact your nearest United Dental Group branch.
Same Day Dental Implants
Services and prices may by locations. We accept many PPO insurance plans, all credit cards and care credit. We also offer affordable payment plans. The image does not depict actual patient. Call for details.